Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Finally!!!!

Finally!!! The finish line is in sight. In fact, it is just a month away. At 2 pm today, I will get my supervisor's signature on the form and I would have officially handed in my dissertation for final examination. If all else goes smoothly, I think I should be able to obtain a pass with minor changes before I seal the 100-page tome in hardcover for archival in the NTU library.

Cannot imagine how I actually pulled through it... started on it a year and a half ago hunting for a suitable supervisor and started reading up stuff... then there were all those work commitments and overseas trips that disrupted my entire momentum and this year had been a whirlwind since January as I struggled to catch up and finish the report on time.

The end is near.... in fact, for my part, it's almost all over (excepting whatever minor changes that might come post-exam)... but the struggle is OVER!!!!

1 comment:

dsnake1 said...

Congrats, kittyn!