Monday, March 14, 2005

I hate this studying business...

Never thought I'll finally say that... I hate this business of having to study and take leave to prepare of exams. More than once it has kept me off handling the projects that I really want to do because the timing coincides with my exams... and worse... I've actually lost so much steam that I wasn't sure I can keep up with it much longer.

Dying to get this studying business over and done with... though my final "exam" is on 19 April, I still have that darned dissertation to get through. Hope it doesn't disrupt my work too much because I felt that it has already delayed my progress at work for 2 years.... terrible feeling...

Weekend was rather uneventful cos I slept most of the time away... even KK was surprised I slept for more than 10 hours each on Saturday and Sunday... guess I didn't realise how much sleep I've been losing over the long period of late nights etc. It's taking a toll on me I guess...

Now start of the work week and one of my projects get handed over to my colleague again cos it coincided with my exam period... I know I know.. someone has to do it... but I just don't like the feeling.... yesssss... I'm possessive over my projects... haha

1 comment:

PurpleDusk said...

hang in there... the degree is worth getting... :)