Friday, March 11, 2005

Good morning and TGIF!!

Thank God it's Friday!! Though I may be pressed for time because that also means my deadlines are closer now... kekeke

But really relieved that today is Friday ... partly cos I've got Cell Group this evening and that means I'll get my spiritual feeding!! Yay!! and also because I think this week have been rather tiring and stressful... definitely looking forward to spend some time at home and rest... kekeke

Last night, was just chatting with some fellow colleagues downstairs and I can't help but notice that when people ask me how long I've been here, they seemed surprised that I've been working in this company for 4 years already. 4 years is not a long time.... and it's not even enough for gaining experience to jump to a next-level job... And when I look around, there are loads of people who have stayed with the same company for more than 5 years....

Is it a common trend these days to change jobs every 2-3 years?? I doubt so...

No comments: