Thursday, March 24, 2005

Gag!! Can't breathe!!

Woke up to a white morning... nope.. not snow. There's no snow in Singapore... only haze... and lots and lots of it. Felt so gagged by the haze that I could hardly breathe... and my cough threatened to come back once triggered by the haze.

Head felt as if I had a hangover ... cos I slept real late last night at 3.30 am... or was that this morning? And I realised how much there is I need to do today... basically to cover my deadlines as well as prepare stuff for class tonight. I haven't planned my events for the report in class tonight! Die!!

Looks like I got to scramble a bit and get started on some of that stuff... grrr....

4 comments:

lAzy pAnda said...

i see the sky i thot i wake up eyes still blur.... put on glasses, thot glasses dirty.... gosh it's bad it's bad!!!

PurpleDusk said...

yeah, i thought i needed a new prescription for my glasses too!!

lAzy pAnda said...

hahaha... so i wasn't the only one ^5

Yuen Li said...

Hope you're all breathing more easily now... :)