Wednesday, March 23, 2005

For better or for worse...

KK is looking for a job again, cos the company that he was working in during the past month turns out to be real crappy and he couldn't work with them. In a way, guess this is better than being stuck at a crappy company and unable to get out. While I'm glad that this means he doesn't have to go KL so often for long periods of work, I'm also facing increasing pressure... basically to stretch my finances so that it covers me, my parents and him.



I've now beaten my mom's record in getting married late... she got married to my dad at the age of 27... now I already 29 +... cos I'm turning 30 this year. I don't know what happened to my "aims" to be married by 26 etc... guess those belong to the category called "fantasies of a younger age" now. Am I simply being practical or am i being resigned to fate? Not really sure these days but I do know that God has my life in His good hands....

Looking at circumstances now, getting settled down is a luxurious thought. First things first... both KK and I have to get into some sort of stable financial status. His career tends to be a little unstable cos of the industry he is in, and that means I need to finish my studies and get somewhere first... although i would still say yes if he even thought of settling down now...

so here I am... patiently waiting... for better or for worse...

No comments: