Thursday, March 24, 2005

Guess the movie...

The Game

Numbers and algebra, facts and figures,
aligned in formulas that give much fascination.
Link one to one and two plus two,
Life’s theories become just an equation.

Snooker and drinks, dateless and lonely,
At the bar a game I formed in my head.
Slowly and surely, with wit and cunning
I goaded the guys to hit on her friends instead.

Diligent and dedicated, loyal and true,
I devoted myself to the work that I do.
Caution and suspicion soon taught me to see,
a conspiracy at work around me and you.

Words and phrases, letters and newspapers,
Piece by piece the connections begin.
Day by day as time goes by
a dreaded fear grows stronger within.

Friends and family, lover and kin,
all but one I’ve left aside.
Codes and secrets, thoughts and doubts,
alone in Charles my friend did I confide.

Fast and bright, flashing and fleeting,
Shadows in the dark in every place I go.
Dangerous and daring, by night and in stealth,
I delivered to a lone house dossiers of the foe.

Restless and stressed, worried and worn,
Alicia sought to help me desist.
Sudden and shocking, without a warning,
Point blank I fainted, unable to resist.

Images and visions, dreams and apparitions,
These were the reality of what I’ve seen
Marcee and Charles, ageless and undying,
Diseased delusions were what they have been.

Trembling and weak, resolute and determined,
I fought to regain my life and stand.
Eventually and successfully, through a tough battle inside,
A Nobel Prize rewarded me at the end.

2 comments:

lAzy pAnda said...

first few words numbers and figures make me blur liao... heheee...

guess har.... err.... hmm.... beautiful mind?!

kittyn said...

correct!!! it's A Beautiful Mind

kekekke... :D