Thursday, June 01, 2006

bak chang......no more....

After indulging myself in plenty of bak chang and "peng kuey" over the past weekend, I'm feeling pretty much like a stuffed bak chang myself...and seriously, this is NOT the time to get fat. Afterall the Great Singapore Sale is here and it's time to look out for cheap but nice clothes!!

Anyone of you hit the shops yet?? Heard from a colleague tht M)phosis has got some pretty good bargains... with some items going at 50% discount!

Sometimes, after being in a certain job after a period of time, one sort of longs for a break. And it's not the vacation kind of break I'm referring to. Rather.... it's a break from the focus and need to use certain skills properly. For example, my work involves a certain amount of writing - choosing words to use, phrasing of sentences, looking out for grammar. And sometimes I get so tired for this word craft that I just want to throw proper English out of the window for a while, say on forums or blogs.

or maybe I'm just getting too stressed up..... *readsd above* What a load of rambling nonsense.

anyway, the point is, I'm still alive.... heh

1 comment:

lAzy pAnda said...

stop writing in english and starts writing in singlish! hehehe... :P