Friday, January 13, 2006

Thank God it's a sunny Friday morning!

Finally!! After more than a week of cold and wet days, today I woke up to a sunny morning, complete with a nice clear blue sky. Thank God!!

The cold weather has been quite a challenge to me, having caught a cold during the Hari Raya Haji public holiday. Been trying to recover from a cold, sore throat and cough all at the same time. Rather trying on the body and especially since cold weather makes me perpetually HUNGRY...

*ahem ahem* Almost finished one entire box of Strepsils but the good thing is the sore throat is gone. Now there's just the stupid cough to deal with...

I look forward to more sunny mornings like this.. :D

1 comment:

dsnake1 said...

am so glad the rains finally stopped.
first, i have to work longer hours at work because of it.
then my house looks like a laundry shop with poles of damp clothing waiting to dry. :)