Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm a Morning Grouch...

Yep... no doubt about it. It's be confirmed, stamped and verified. I'm definitely not a morning person. Perhaps it's because I'm never getting enough sleep. The silly body system refuses to feel sleepy till 2 plus in the morning and by the time I wake up at 7 plus for work, the grouch has surfaced.

I prefer mornings when I can wake up and quietly go about my own stuff... get a shower, get dressed for work and just leave for work. It would be most ideal if I can have a nice hot cup of coffee peacefully as well.... but somehow mom seems to think that morning is the best time to chat. Can't blame her really cos I'm never around until late at night, by which time she has gone to sleep.

Simple chatting.. i can do in the morning. Simply don't nag at me for doing this, not doing that, should do this, not do that etc. When that happens, the grouch roars...

So there it is... I'm a confirmed morning grouch. More of a nocturnal creature cats are....

1 comment:

dsnake1 said...

heheh, you forgot you are a cat? :)