Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Here comes 2006...

Happy New Year...!!! and a brand new year 2006 starts.
Actually it's just like any other day for me... doesn't seem to quite strike me as to whether anything will be different this year. Sounds boring huh?

Nope... no new year resolutions for me... for I've never believed in setting them in the first place since I already know that I'm not one who can keep them... oh well...

Sometimes it just makes me feel like a hamster at a wheel... keep running and running and nothing seems different. heh...

Just rambling...

2 comments:

dsnake1 said...

me no new year resolutions too.
cannot keep up with them. :)

(looks like no direction or goal, doesn't it?) :)

kittyn said...

hahaha... same same...

to me, i just feel that i don't want to make empty promises.. so might as well don't make new year resolutions... kekeke