Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I should have known better...

I should have known better... than to start reading a new storybook on a weekday night. I should have known my reading habits by now but still, I failed to resist the temptation.

And now I regret... having stayed up till 5 am this morning, I actually finished reading the entire book (not a large book). And with eyes attempting to stay closed everytime I blinked and a brain that is more asleep than awake, having rested for less than 2 hours, I'm paying the price for giving in to my temptation to read a book... argh....

sleepy, tired... I need my bed....

3 comments:

lAzy pAnda said...

ur turn to miss ur bed? :P

Nobody said...

Have a day off.....

Weather is cool today for a nice nap!

Cheers!!!

kittyn said...

wish i could... nvm... a few more hours to go and I can go home to my bed... kekeke