Wednesday, October 12, 2005

D&D - Dungeons and Dragons... kekeke

Hehehe.... it's my time to say I'm having so much fun!!! kekekee the reason?? My brother bought a pair of speakers for his room and after trying to arrange for the speakers, the amplifier, his huge flatscreen TV, dvd player and PS2 in his room, he has run out of space for anything else. The result?? He passed me his Xbox!!! muahahaha...

Been having fun cutting down monsters and skeletons last night, playing Dungeons and Dragons - Heroes. kekekeke.... Now not only can I play Battle for Middle-Earth on my computer as and when I wish to, I can simply plug in and play Xbox games too!! and along with the Xbox, he passed me all the games he had bought so far.... hehehe it's PLAYTIME!!!!

7 comments:

lAzy pAnda said...

would he run out of space for money in his wallet too??!! kekekee....

kittyn said...

you wait long long ah...

dsnake1 said...

kittyn, don't just play play xbox and forget about writing , hor?

I know. i've been playing PS2 and how time flies when you are having fun.

kittyn said...

hahaha dsnake1.... it's more like I better not forget abt my dissertation when I'm playing xbox.... hahaha as for writing, I'm resting my keyboard for a while... cos been reading the blurbs and I think I need to overhaul how i write...keke

lAzy pAnda said...

kittyn said...
you wait long long ah...

does tis mean 等久就有?!:D

Anonymous said...

got ghost recon? hehehe... i really like that game... :)

kittyn said...

purpledusk... not sure whether have or not... got to go back and check... kekeke