Wednesday, September 07, 2005

woke up on the wrong side of bed...

Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or maybe it just happens to be the day when people choose to piss me off...

had a stupid reporter who told me that the deadline for a reply to his query is today and saw an email in the morning from him, sent yesterday evening rushing me to give an answer... *pissed* How would he like it if I told him his deadline is next week and then start rushing him yesterday as though he has missed it by a month? idiots....

Then received a silly phonecall promoting some newsletter about taxation and the person trying to promote the newsletter was pausing for 30 secs after every sentence she says:

"hello"

*pause*

"can i speak to XXXXX?"

"yes speaking" I said.

*pause super long*

"I would like to congratulate you that you have been selected...."

*pause*

"to receive a free exclusive newsletter.... *blah blah blah*"

end of my limited patience this morning... at which point I said "Sorry I'm not interested."

And not to mention the promoter was speaking with an unrecognisable accent that makes deciphering what she was saying extra difficult.

sigh.... hope the day turns better as it goes...and oh yes... I'm feeling bitchy today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kittyn said...

sheesh... even my blog is infected... might be something to do with blogger afterall.. shall limit comments to registered bloggers for the time being....

lAzy pAnda said...

u also?? and i thot it's cos of the chatbox on my blog :(

kittyn said...

yah... it just got infected with ads this morning... so i immediately change the settings such that only registered bloggers can comment.... otherwise sure flooded by ads one... sians...

Anonymous said...

hhmmm.. i've been lucky so far -no comment spam yet. at least the word verification thing works i think.