Saturday, September 10, 2005

seven things...

Seven things that scare me
That my brain stops working and becomes lazy
That I fall critically ill and my loved ones got to take care of me my whole life
That I can't give my loved ones happiness
Of being alone forever
That I lose interest in improving myself
That I become totally frivolous - that all I care about are fashion and looks
That I have to become financially dependent

Seven things I like the most
Reading a good book
Strong black coffee
Sleeping in bed during rainy days
Watching a good movie - whether in a cinema or on DVD
Travelling and seeing how people live in their daily lives
Trying out good food
Hanging out with my friends

Seven important things in my room
My books
My DVD collection
Gifts / letters from my friends
My bed - well it has to be comfy for my problematic back... and who wouldn't want a comfy snuggle in a good bed on a rainy day
My phone / handphone - i feel so handicapped without one
My pictures
My cat

Seven random facts about me
Just went shopping around Chennai with my boss
Very vain about my weight & body - even though I admit I have less to worry about than some people
Haven't practiced playing my instrument for months though I love playing it
I tend to procrastinate things that I don't like to do
I can read for hours 24/7 if it's a good book I enjoy
I like to write but I don't pay much attention to style
My favourite holiday is simply lazing around the beach and uncontactable though I'm scared of being alone and totally cut off

Seven things to do before I die
Travel around Europe and see more of history
Tell everyone I love that I love them
Learn how to cook really well so I can cook for my loved ones
Learn as much as I can (so I know I didn't live in vain)
Get married
Have kids and raise them the way I wasn't (though I think they'll drive me up the wall at some point)
Spend romantic evenings strolling through the park with my loved one hand in hand

Seven things I can do
Make brownies
Be clever with words and write some sort of poetry
Play a Chinese instrument
Lend a good ear / shoulder to my friends when the need arises
Find my direction quickly in new places
Be adaptable to wherever I am
Solve simple computer problems on my own

Seven things I can't do
Dive
Be tactful all the time (I'm too straightforward)
Be patient and control my temper (I tend to lose it sometimes... esp after a long day)
Rollerblade
Wake up bright and cheery in the early mornings (I'm super grouchy when I do that)
Eat without a care (yes, I am vain and eating lots cost money too)
Control my finances (I try but it still needs improvement)

Seven things I say the most
Shit
Fuck
Idiot
Yup
Oops
Sorry
Damn

Seven celeb crushes
Brad Pitt
Richard Gere (big time!!!)
Val Kilmer
River Phoenix (when he was still alive)
Harrison Ford
Patrick Stewart (He is one sexy bald man!!)
Shah Ruk Khan!!!!!

Seven people who will have to do this
Purple Dusk (she already did it... she started it first)
Piggy
Panda
DP
X-men
Yuen Li
Killahurtz (sorry to drag you into this... i need to make the number... haha)

1 comment:

Oink said...

now... i got to do it too... sigh.... but got no seven people to ask to do... hahahaha... dun care... :P