Friday, April 01, 2005

Yes It's Friday!!!!

So fast... the week simply flew past and I didn't notice it much... except for the stress I was going through preparing for that event on wednesday.

Had a crappy day at work yesterday, so didn't really feel like blogging. hopefully today is a new day, end of the week and it'll be much better than the rest of the week.

I've got this weekend more or less laid out for me... shall take some time to rest, stay at home... probably go to the gym on saturday or sunday with KK...and I can't wait to have dinner at home on Sunday. Just realised that I haven't had a decent meal at home for the entire week. So looking forward to my mom's soups... missed them so much... Yum :P

Looked around my desk and realise that it's such a mess with lots of unfiled stuff.... really would love the opportunity to have some time to go through them, junk the junk and file up my work... shall attempt to do whatever I can ... mebbe a little a day would help... :P

No comments: