Friday, April 01, 2005

Argh... just lost my blog...

wrote my blog just now but due to some silly technical error it failed to load properly...now I lost it....sigh...

got to start all over again. It's friday and the week seemed to have flown past completely... didn't know where all the time has gone or maybe I was just too busy in the past couple of days to notice. Looking forward to some rest this weekend... and hopefully to finish a little more of that group project that I still owed my classmates... at least I got to finish the programming schedule portion so that the first project is complete. Been slacking real bad and haven't had much time to look at my dissertation, much less think about it... sigh...

and weekend means I get to have dinner at home!! yeh!! I just realised that I haven't had a decent meal at home for more than a week and I missed my mom's soups so much... looking forward to a huge bowl of refreshing bitter gourd soup this sunday... yum!! :P

No comments: