Tuesday, March 08, 2005

This cat's mad....

Indeed it's a little mad today... received a call early in the morning as I was driving to work and something told me that the boss of the company is not exactly in the "happy" mood... whatever.

Everyday I wake up to go to work and sometimes I really wonder what am I looking to achieve with this incessant, ceaseless routine... sort of sad when the conclusion tends to be "I have to eat, so I have to earn"... sigh...

anyway, a depressing Tuesday to begin with. But I guess what's good is I finally got persuaded by a very persuasive friend to start my own blog... so here goes... kekeke

3 comments:

PurpleDusk said...

yay!! :D welcome to the blogging community! :D

PurpleDusk said...

yay!! :D welcome to the blogging community! :D

kittyn said...

hehehe thank you thank you... :D