Thursday, March 17, 2005

Pass the antibiotics please...

I still feel sick.... much of the cough has gone by now cos I've been taking cough syrup... but the nose and sinus area feels awful, stuck and I don't think I'm breathing very well... seems like a case where I really have to go to the doctor simply to get antibiotics... boring...

Stayed up late last night trying to do a bit more of my school project so that we have something to present tonight... but it was tough!! How do you fill a 24-hour programming schedule with content? There's simply too much time!! Grr... well at least I've shortlisted the programmes I can use... now if only I can slot them in the right places to get the highest viewership.... darned.. haven't read the text yet for advice on that... heh...

Gotta start work early today... rushing out a set of responses for a reporter... though no deadlines were given, I think I better get on it before the reporter throws the story idea away.... sigh...

5 comments:

Yuen Li said...

Awww... Poor thing... Get well soon. :)

kittyn said...

thank you thank you.... :)

lAzy pAnda said...

*on nag mode*
have u seen a doc yet??!!
*off nag mode*

hehehe.....

kittyn said...

not yet... :P

lAzy pAnda said...

little wonder why u sleep thru the whole wkend then.... *shake head*