Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Hazy mornings....

I hate hazy mornings... and today is one super-hazy morning. It's one of those mornings when I wake up and realise that I can't really breathe.... part of the problem is that I already have a bad sinus problem and my nose tells me when it is too hot, too cold, change in temperature and worse... when there is haze.

I woke up with a badly stuck nose... couldn't breathe much and now it seems slightly better in the aircon office. But I feel miserable. Already i had a bad cough that doesn't seem to go away and now with this nose problem... seems like a good time to visit the doctor.

Somehow I never liked visiting the doctor... much less take medication. But I would rather self-medicate than see the doctor... been self-medicating my cough and it seemed to be getting better when the haze hit this morning and made it a little worse... argh... sounding really wierd and awful when I speak... super nasal voice....

... and I still can't breathe very well...

No comments: