Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Baby stories

Just finished my lunch and it's amazing how much one can learn through talking to colleagues over lunch... nah.. not about work... but about babies!!

That's the thing in my department, where most of the women are married with newborn babies... lots of stories about the babies' growth and the kind of funny antics they get up to just to get the babies to sleep at night.

I used to think that taking care of babies is such an alien subject to me that I was actually intimidated... after listening to them , well not that it makes taking care of babies any easier... but it sort of helps me understand more about it. And it definitely makes me appreciate my mom more... thinking about the kinds of difficulties I could have given her when I was a baby... keke

1 comment:

kittyn said...

Speaking of which, a colleague of mine just announced that she's preggy again... due in Sept.

That makes it one baby a year for her family... heh