Tuesday, November 27, 2007

............

I can't sleep. Not at all... despite the fact that my body and mind is tired as hell. I lie in bed tossing this way and that and my eyes are still wide open. My pulse is racing, my chest feels tight and I find it a labour to breathe. It just feels so uncomfortable that I almost wish I can be disembodied from my physical body.

Why? I'm too stressed to sleep. My mind can't stop churning and I thought I won't have to say this of my job for a long time but I was wrong... I actually dread falling asleep to wake up the next day and find myself having to go to work. And when one starts dreading to go to his/her job, well.... it says something about how much longer one can put up with it....

1 comment:

Medusa aka expiringpoet said...

Sometimes you really have no choice but to grab life by the balls and squeeze hard back!!! Alternatively, save every cent you got and maybe one day you can buy a small island and spend the rest of yr life being a fisherman :)(that's my dream anyway..hehe..)