Monday, October 08, 2007

Fine... call me an Escapist...

Sometimes problems in life just gets to me... whether it's work, people, family etc. And sometimes it just feels so difficult to iron out the kinks and feel normal again. It just seems so overwhelming sometimes that one feels like running away from it all.

That's the feeling I am experiencing right now. Just like the previous post, I feel as though "dooms day" is near and I just want to run away, disappear, vanish from the face of this earth... just because I don't want to face it. I just want to leave everything and forget all about it....

Yes I'm a coward... I can't face it and I'm trying to find ways to deal with it... but it's not working and I'm increasingly frustrated. It's like a wild horse finding itself trapped and can't do anything about it. Suddenly getting a long-term overseas posting doesn't seem like such a bad idea....

2 comments:

lAzy pAnda said...

*pat pat*

i read ur email... i can only say u r amazingly patient!! hope all ends well for u soon...

kittyn said...

yes I agree... amazingly so until sometimes i don't even recognise myself...

Gosh!! I thought only Cleopatra resort ot threats like that... not a MAN!!!