Thursday, December 07, 2006

Please (take) leave...

There seems to be an over abundance of leave on my account.... I've checked up my records recently and realised that I've been taking leave so rarely that I have not touched my entire year's allotment of leave for this year. Total number of left over leave I'm entitled to shows 26 days... amazing. heh....

Trying to clear all before end Dec is out of the question, but I've been asked to take leave and clear as much as I can... sounds like a blessing to some out there I know. Heh....so been looking into the calendar and trying to find dates when I can take leave and do my own thing... heh...

Suddenly, having too much leave entitlement is not that great a thing... heh *siam... before some people decide to hammer me on the head for that*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whr's the hammer??!! *grumbles*

anw even if i got leave i also scared... wait come back table disappeared from sight... -_-"

Anonymous said...

i think that's a "problem" everywhere comes December. we singaporeans just work too hard :(

Anonymous said...

why i dun have tat problem?! pls let me have tat problem leh... -_-"

Anonymous said...

Can change your leaves into $$$ or not?

- DP

kittyn said...

DP - can change only 7 days to flexi$... which basically is some extra cash that i can claim for things like making contact lenses or specs etc... but not worth it leh....

kittyn said...

panda... somehow if you compare you and me, i think you have no right to hammer me.... hahaha I'm the workaholic here remember??