Thursday, March 02, 2006

Time to hit the battlefield

Maybe it's just me... I noticed a certain trend in my own behaviour... i.e. I tend to play more PC games when I'm stressed up or working hard at something. Previously work was rather busy and stressful, so I found myself finishing the entire Battle for Middle Earth campaign in a matter of 2 weeks....

and now I'm devoting time to finish as much of my dissertation as possible each week, I hitting the games again.... only thing is... it's Battle for Middle Earth II!!!! Yipee... felt so glad that I bought the game... and seriously I think they should make all computers so super powerful that you don't have to keep upgrading your specs so that you can play the latest games.... :S

BFME II seems as exciting as BFME I to play.... only thing is... the battalions are bigger, more complicated and you have to purchase your own upgrades to the barracks and archery range. Hey whatever happened to auto-upgrade which was so cool in the first game? I like the create-a-hero feature that enables you to create your own hero.... and BFME II is packed with so many options to play -- campaign, skirmish or even a War of the Ring campaign that is similar to the card game... heh... not to mention there are more scenarios to play since this is based more on the book than just the films... kekeke

It's gaming time.... kekekeke

2 comments:

lAzy pAnda said...

in the midst of the battle, rem u have a war to win..... dissertation!!! hehehee....

kittyn said...

hehe i remembered... written about 24 pages already... thinking of cutting some part as it may end up being not very relevant. Target is to reach 35 pages this weekend before i cut the fluff... keke