Monday, February 06, 2006

What luck...!

I'm never a person who believes much in luck... except I tend to think that I'm not that lucky most of the time. But the past weekend has been surprisingly lucky....

Went to a friend's place for mahjong and luck was shining on my side... even after "bao-ing" one round of loses, I emerged the biggest winner with $20... kekeke we played small lah... only 20-40 cents for one "tai"....

And on the way to collect my car from the carpark after the game, who should I see but a parking pontianak standing right in front of my coupon-less car!! And again lady luck was with me for she was looking at her sms and hasn't had time to look at my car. I quickly opened the door and drove off... *phew*

Then at another friend's place, just as we were parking, we saw the parking pontianak again!! We quickly tore off a coupon and placed it in the car to avoid the summons... kekeke...

And at my friend's friend's place ... (it sounds confusing yeh... but I don't really know the house owner... ) there was a game of blackjack. Although we played for a short time, I won $4... kekeke... and that was on top of the winnings i had earlier in the day from mahjong... Yahoo!!

though winnings are small... any winning is good luck. not to mention evading the parking pontianaks!! What luck!!

No comments: