Tuesday, September 20, 2005

mindless blogging of a thick-skinned kittyn

Just thought I might as well do some mindless blogging before I start my day...

Anticipating a few fellow animals' birthdays these couple of months and realised that as the years go by, it gets tougher and tougher to think of good birthday presents to get them... I, for one, believe in giving presents that are eventually useful... something that can be worn, used or applied... whatever it is. I simply dunno what to do with those cutesy ornaments that I sometimes receive from acquaintances and even colleagues during christmas and I pretty much prefered a food voucher than a cutesy paperweight.

So for those of you who happen to be peeking in now and then, let's make things simple. Instead of giving you one long wishlist of things that are too expensive that you can't afford to get me, or things that I would rather receive from certain particular people... here it is.

I need either a wallet or a sleek laptop bag that can fit my 15" office-issued notebook. Yes piggy... the wallet you've given me two years ago is starting to show some signs of wear and tear... sorry abt the rough use.... but it has also been the most widely travelled among my previous wallets... Nothing too expensive or fancy... as you know, nothing appeals to me more than plain black. Braun Buffel might be a good guide on the type I want... kekeke...

so here you go.... from a thick-skinned kittyn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. okay. thanks for the tips. :)

lAzy pAnda said...

would u mind .. *ahem* good from shenzhen? wahahahahahaha......

kittyn said...

panda... hehehe... provided it gets back here in time... judging from the irregular flight patterns you told me about... that's hard to control isn't it??

lAzy pAnda said...

*lub chin*

plus would u trust his taste? wahahahahaha.....

think unless i can go thr and get it myself, if not we just have to hunt it down in sg... :P

kittyn said...

i certainly think sg would be preferred... hahaha