Monday, July 25, 2005

I want my sushi!!!

I've been looking forward to this for more than 3 weeks and curses to that stupid skin allergy that hit me just before I got back to Singapore... and now I've to stay away from seafood for a week... which means I can't get my favourite sushi meal till this coming weekend!! What a torture...

Had a slight cast of stomach infection or mini-food poisioning, whatever you call it when I was into my last few days in India and as a result of the medication I took to cure that, I had a skin allergy. Imagine trying to sit still in the plane for 4 hours trying not to scratch any of the itching red rashes... grrr...

Good thing my ever-so-reliable family doctor was on duty on Friday. Went to see him even before I had a chance to catch up on my jet lag and got some medication for the rashes... works wonders. After a nap, all the red dots on my face and skin were gone!! Yippee.... now to observe a strict non-seafood diet so that I can get my long-awaited sushi this weekend!!!!

2 comments:

lAzy pAnda said...

thot we're having BBQ? :P

kittyn said...

yah lah.... now we are having BBQ dinner on saturday... kekeke