Friday, July 08, 2005

How can anyone be so stupid??!

I'm so tired... because I've told this stupid ad agency to change the creative for an ad more than 6 times and they are still not givin me what I want! This is really getting ridiculous!

How many times do I have to tell them we don't like that stupid reflection on the floor interferring with the headlines of the ad?? I cannot believe the stupidity of these people... and even after I did a sample of what i want in photoshop and showed it to them, they can still get it wrong!!!!

Argghhh!! Wish these people won't waste my time like that... just stop being stubborn and give us what we want... !!!! grrr... *feeling downright murderous right now....*

1 comment:

lAzy pAnda said...

if they dun give u wat u want, then dun give them wat they want ---- PAYMENT!!!! *grrrr~~~~~*