Wednesday, May 04, 2005

in the mood for blogging...

Finally in the mood for blogging... have not had the mood over the weekend cos was having some disagreements with kk. Was just wondering why he was in such quarrelsome mood when I came across the article on msn (http://women.msn.com/1048031.armx) about irritable male syndrome.... seems like they suffer something quite akin to PMS... hahaa.... sure made me feel better :P

Played a round of online mahjong last nite and some young punk tried to flatter me and chat me up... what a laugh! it wasn't perfect but it was a rather fun site... get to play mahjong with other people in real time and if you feel like it, you get to chat some anonymous guy/gal up.... except I wasn't really there for the chatting... kekeke mebbe will try playing again another day.... hhehe

2 comments:

Yuen Li said...

What? Who says? I object! Males are not irritable and quarrelsome! You wanna step outside? Huh? Huh?

;)

lAzy pAnda said...

classic demonstration of IMS?? :lol:

frankly IMS is far worse than PMS..... *shake head*