Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Swimming cat

Who says cats don't swim?? Or at least this cat does... either I'm swimming or my head is swimming. Lots to do at work and the after-lunch symptoms are kicking in... afterall, aren't cats supposed to just eat and sleep?

That's what my fat cat does all the time at home... and he chooses his spots too... nice, cozy, cramped corners.... either that of on top of my bags or notebook on my bed. What luxury he's enjoying.

Am so glad that one more has joined the world of blogging... Lazy Panda has just started her own blog... yay!! And she chose the same template as I did... goes to show how many great minds think alike huh??

*Yawn* the symptoms are really kicking in... better start doing some work before the eyes close and I drop off to zzzz-land....

No comments: