Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Idiots do exist...

Idiots do exist, whether we like it or not... and sometimes they make me laugh so hard I get stitches... kekeke

There was once I've accidentally bumped my car against another guy's car here at the workplace carpark. After examining the "damage" on his car, which is practically none, while I had a huge scratch on mine, he demanded I pay him back. Knowing it's my own careless fault anyway, i paid a reasonable amount even though i know he's not going to make any repairs cos there are none to be made. And two months later, he was driving a new car. The best part of it was, I knew the waiting period it took for that new car to arrive cos I went to check out the car showroom a couple weeks before that with KK, who was intending to change cars. Which meant that by the time I "bumped" his old car, it was already sold for scrapping and he was waiting for the new one. What cheek this idiot had to demand money from me and when I paid him, he even tried to "persuade" (in other words, con) a bigger amount from me, which i paid no heed to. Not every female driver is clueless about workshop prices you know....

And the funny part to his idiocy is that he's got this silly alarm on the car that goes off everytime someone so much as walk into his side mirror. I was laughing to myself the other day when I saw him searching high and low around his new car looking for a bump because the alarm had gone off earlier in the day when a guy walked past and brushed against his side mirror. He looked like such a paranoid idiot...kekeke I know it's evil of me but I'm wishing that more people will walk into his side mirrors so that he'll perpetually be worried about whether his precious new car got knocked... kekekeke...

1 comment:

lAzy pAnda said...

try to "locate" ur car daily while "accidentally" walk past his......... *evil chuckle*